Giving approval applies to all information that the company ARGOLA TEXTILE YACHT DESIGN collect in certain situations when visiting a company’s web site, subscribing to a Newsletter, making contact in the context of the realization of a business cooperation, interacting with ARGOLA TEXTILE YACHT DESIGN as a business user, supplier, business partner, and similar. This includes, inter alia, personal data collected on or off of the internet.
For the purpose of exercising the right to protection of personal data in accordance with the GeneralData Protection Act (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND THE COUNCIL from 27. April 2016on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of such data and the repeal of the Directive 95/46/EZ (General Data Protection Act)) we require your consent to use your personal information.
Purpose of collecting personal data
By being in contact with you, we may ask you to share your personal information with us for the following purposes:
• Receiving product information, services and what’s new pertaining to the company ARGOLA TEXTILE YACHT DESIGN (Newsletter)
• Participation in web activities of the company ARGOLA TEXTILE YACHT DESIGN on the internet, including our channels/social network pages and blog
• Saving your data for future interaction and communication with the company ARGOLA TEXTILE YACHT DESIGN
• To help us develope services and campaigns that are tailored to you so that we can continuously improve them
• Help improve our services and enable ARGOLA TEXTILE YACHT DESIGN to regularly inform you about the same
• Solving problems related to products and/or services
When doing business with the company ARGOLA TEXTILE YACHT DESIGN as a business client, supplier or business partner, we will ask you to share your personal information with us for the following purposes:
• Managing customer relationships
• Ensuring access to information
• Analysis and understanding interaction with clients
• Responding to questions and solving service requests
• Offer satisfaction survey after you get a response to your question or after your request is resolved
Generally, your personal information is only processed for the above mentioned purposes.
The personal information that ARGOLA TEXTILE YACHT DESIGN can collect are:
When you communicate with the company ARGOLA TEXTILE YACHT DESIGN as a business client, supplier or business partner, we can collect the following data:
• Name and surname
• E-mail address
• Telephone number
• Business address
• The name and address of the company you are working for
• OIB (identification number) of the company
Methods of collecting personal data
You can share your personal informatin with ARGOLA TEXTILE YACHT DESIGN through (but not limited to):
• Communication with the company ARGOLA TEXTILE YACHT DESIGN. (may be related to a service, through an inquiry or request that you have sent us)
• Communicating with one of the employees of ARGOLA TEXTILE YACHT DESIGN. e-mail, telephone or in writing and verbally
• Ordering a product or service
• Participating in social networking activities related to promotions of the company ARGOLA TEXTILE YACHT DESIGN (For example: clicking on "like" or "share")
• Request to receive mesages on a mobile phone / device
• Subscribing to the newsletter
• Voluntary participation in surveys
• Cookies placed on your computer or mobile device when visiting our web site
• Following us on social media: the company ARGOLA TEXTILE YACHT DESIGN can search relevant and publicly available content on the Internet and use it to improve its services, to solve client requests and to provide targeted marketing content.
When you communicate with ARGOLA TEXTILE YACHT DESIGN as abusiness client, supplier or business partner, data collection is also done through:
• A cooperation agreement
• By selling products and providing services to ARGOLA TEXTILE YACHT DESIGN
• Communicating with ARGOLA TEXTILE YACHT DESIGN
• Developing partnerships
• When accessing the business premises of ARGOLA TEXTILE YACHT DESIGN
• Participating in fairs, events, promotions
• Voluntary participation in surveys
If you do not wish for ARGOLA TEXTILE YACHT DESIGN to use your personal information that you have not submitted, you can let us know at any time at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing personal information with others
We can share your personal information with service providers, business partners and other third parties, in accordance with the applicable law.
When you communicate with ARGOLA TEXTILE YACHT DESIGN as a business client, supplier or business partner, the company ARGOLA TEXTILE YACHT DESIGN may disclose the personal information available in the reports or other materials provided to you and/or your company for the purpose of cooperating with another business partner and/or supplier.
If our law requires you to obtain a consent or for some other reason if we feel that your consent in required under certain circumstances, we will ask you before sharing your personal information.
It is possible to update your personal information after submitting it, modify or request the information to be deleted at: email@example.com The same address can be used if you have any questions or other privary concerns and/or privacy complaints. You will have the option of leaving the list of recipients for commercial messages that we send you.
We want to get to know you better so that we can provide you with better products and services, while respecting your choice as to how we use your personal information.
For the collection of your data and consent so that data could be used.
2. Right to delete
You can request that all of your personal data be deleted for which you have previously given us consent to use.
3. Data transfer
You have the ability to transfer your personal information from one electronic processing system to another without preventing the data controller.
4. Revocation of consent
You are entitled to fully or partially, without consequences and explanations, revoke your consent and request termination of the activity of processing your personal information and any marketing activities that are directed toward you. You can submit the revocation personally, by e-mail or by mail to: ODRANSKA 16, BIOGRAD NA MORU 23210 HR or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a member of various social networks such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn and similar, you should be familiar with the tools provided by these pages and by choosing how to share your personal information on the social network profiles.
Furthermore, depending on the setting selection on various social networks, certain personal information may be shared with the company ARGOLA TEXTILE YACHT DESIGN.; for example, information about your online activities, social network profiles (for example: interests, marital status, sex, user name, photos, comments and content that you have posted / shared, etc.).
Links to other websites
Please note that we accept and take serious responsibility for the protection of personal information that you entrust us to protect against loss, abuse, or unauthorized access.
Please read this document carefully in order to be familiar with the terms and conditions of how your personal information is used within the company ARGOLA TEXTILE YACHT DESIGN.
For more information please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com