Refund or exchange
Terms of return, complaint and exchange
If you are not satisfied with the product you ordered, you can return it with a refund of the full amount paid, including the shipping amount if it was charged (only for the return of the entire order).
All returned products must be unused and unopened in their original packaging.
You bear the cost of shipping to our warehouse for the products you are returning (by post or delivery service), except in case of return or replacement of defective products when all costs are borne by Argola textile yacht design. For returns of unused and unopened products in our warehouse, please contact us beforehand at tel: 023 638 331 or e-mail: email@example.com
• Returns and exchanges must be arranged in advance
• If you want a refund, a copy of the invoice and the account number (IBAN) to which we can refund the funds must be attached to the goods that qualify for the refund.
• Refunds will be made in accordance with the legal deadline of 14 days (Consumer Protection Act), that is, after we receive the product at the warehouse
• When returning the product, it is the buyer's responsibility to properly pack the product/s in a cardboard box to prevent damage to the product during shipping. If damage occurs because the customer did not protect the product during packaging (for example: returned products wrapped in plain paper or a bag) - refund or exchange will not be accepted.
• You must return the goods to us without delay, and no later than within 14 days from the day you notified us of the unilateral termination of the contract.
DELIVERY DAMAGE, WRONG PRODUCTS, DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
In the case of wrongly delivered goods or if the product you received is defective (manufacturer's fault), please contact us (by e-mail or phone) within two working days of receiving the shipment at tel: 023 638 331 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will resolve all complaints as soon as possible. In these cases, Argola textile yacht design covers all the costs of replacing the product.
THE RIGHT TO UNILATERALLY TERMINATE THE CONTRACT (EXCERPT FROM THE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT, ART. 72)
(1) The consumer has the right, without giving reasons, to unilaterally terminate the contract concluded outside the business premises or concluded at a distance within 14 days.
(2) In the case of concluding a sales contract, the term from paragraph 1 of this Article begins to run from the day when the goods that are the subject of the contract are handed over to the consumer or a third party designated by the consumer, who is not the carrier.
(3) If with one order the consumer has ordered several pieces of goods that should be delivered separately, i.e. if it is a question of goods that are delivered in several pieces or in several shipments, the period referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article begins to run from the day when the consumer or a third party determined by the consumer, which is not the carrier, receives the last piece or the last shipment of goods.
(4) If a regular delivery of goods is contracted for a certain period, the term from paragraph 1 of this article begins to run from the day when the first piece or the first shipment of goods is handed over to the consumer or a third person designated by the consumer, who is not the carrier.
FORM FOR UNILATERAL TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
You can electronically fill out and send a copy of the form for unilateral termination of the contract, which can be found on our website. We will send you the confirmation of receipt of the notice of unilateral termination of the contract by e-mail without delay. You can download the form for unilateral termination of the contract.
Instructions for unilateral contract termination
• You can unilaterally terminate the contract within 14 days without giving a reason.
• In order to be able to exercise the right to unilaterally terminate this Contract, you must notify us of your decision to unilaterally terminate the Contract before the end of the expiry by an unequivocal statement sent by post or email, in which you will state your name, address, phone number and email address. mail, and you can also use the attached sample form for unilateral termination of the contract.
• The deadline for unilateral termination is 14 days from the day when the goods that are the subject of the contract were handed over to you or to a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier.
• If you unilaterally terminate this Contract, we will refund the money we received from you, no later than within 14 days from the day we received your decision to unilaterally terminate the contract, unless you chose another type of delivery that is not the cheapest standard delivery that we offered.
• The refund will be made in the same way that you made the payment. In the event that you agree to another way of returning the amount paid, you do not bear any costs in relation to the return.
• We can issue a refund only after the goods have been returned to us or after you provide us with proof that you sent the goods back to us.
• It is considered that you have fulfilled your obligation on time if you have sent the goods to our address before the expiration of the aforementioned period.
• You must bear the direct costs of returning the goods yourself.
• You are responsible for any reduction in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods, except that which was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
Obligations of the consumer in case of a unilateral termination of the contract (excerpt from the Consumer Protection Act, Article 77)
(1) Unless the retailer has offered to take over the goods returned by the consumer himself, the consumer must return the goods without delay and no later than within 14 days from when, in accordance with Article 74 of this Act, he informed the retailer of his decision to terminate the contract.
(2) It is considered that the consumer has fulfilled his obligation from paragraph 1 of this Article on time if he sends the goods or hands them over to the retailer or the person authorized by the retailer to receive the goods before the deadline from paragraph 1 of this Article expires.
(3) The consumer must bear only the direct costs of returning the goods, unless the retailer has agreed to bear these costs or if the retailer has failed to inform the consumer that he is obliged to bear these costs.
(4) If, in the case of a contract concluded off-premises, the goods were delivered to the consumer at his home at the time of the conclusion of the contract, the retailer must collect the goods at his own expense if, due to their nature, it is not possible to return the goods in the usual way by post.
(5) The consumer is responsible for any decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods, except for that which was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
(6) As an exception to paragraph 5 of this Article, if the retailer has not informed the consumer of his right to unilaterally terminate the contract in accordance with Article 57, point 8 of this Act, the consumer is not liable for the decrease in the value of the goods, regardless of the cause of the decrease in the value of the goods.
EXCLUSION OF THE RIGHT TO UNILATERAL TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT ( EXCERPT FROM THE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT, ARTICLE 79)
The consumer does not have the right to unilaterally terminate the contract from this section if:
• The service contract was fully fulfilled by the retailer, and the fulfillment began with the express prior consent of the consumer and with his confirmation that he is aware of the fact that he will lose the right to unilaterally terminate the contract from this section if the service is fully fulfilled.
• The subject of the contract is goods that are made according to the consumer's specifications or that are clearly adapted to the consumer.
The consumer is obliged to bear the costs of returning the goods to the warehouse of Argola textile yacht design d.o.o. in case he exercises his right to unilaterally terminate the contract from Article 72 of the Consumer Protection Act.