Terms and conditions of sale
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These websites contain information about the products and services offered by the company ARGOLA TEXTILE YACHT DESIGN d.o.o. and serve as an electronic point of sale for the company – webshop. The terms and conditions of the webshop (www.argola.com) were compiled in accordance with the current Consumer Protection Act (CPA) and the Law on Obligatory Relations (ZOO). Please carefully read all of the terms and conditions below. By ordering the product, the Consumer confirms acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The seller of goods (retailer) who is selling via the webshop is:
Name of retailer: ARGOLA TEXTILE YACHT DESIGN d.o.o.
Headquarters: Odranska 16, BIOGRAD 23210
Contact information: email@example.com (e-mail address)
Phone number for direct contact: +385 23 638331
Competent court: Commercial Court in Zadar, Registration number: 5232180, Company registration number: 110097370, Identification number: 61618502485 (hereinafter: „Online retailer“).
A customer is any legal or physical person who makes an order and payment in the webshop. (www.argola.com).
Pursuant to Article 57 of the Consumer Protection Act, the Seller must inform the Buyer in a clear and comprehensive manner about:
1. the main characteristics of the goods or services, to the extent that this is appropriate with regard to the goods or services and the medium used to transmit the information
2. its name and headquarters, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address
3. if applicable, the name and registered office of the retailer in whose name and/or on whose account it acts
4. the geographical address of the business location, that is, the geographical address of the business location of the retailer in whose name and/or on whose account he acts, and to which the consumer can address his complaints, if that place is different from the registered office from point 2 of this article
5. the retail price of goods or services, and if the nature of the goods or services does not allow the price to be calculated in advance, the price calculation method and, if applicable, other costs of transport, delivery or postal services, for example: the fact that these costs can be charged even if they cannot reasonable be calculated in advance
6. the costs of using the means of remote communication for the purpose of concluding a contract, if these costs are not charged at the basic rate
7. payment terms, delivery terms of goods or provision of services, time of delivery of goods or provision of services and, if any, the method the retailer uses for handling consumer complaints
8. conditions, deadlines and procedure for exercising the right to unilateral termination of the contract, as well as the form for unilateral termination of the contract in accordance with Article 74, paragraph 1 of this Act, in cases where this right exists
9. how the consumer is obliged to bear the costs of returning the goods in the event that he exercises his right to unilaterally terminate the contract, from Article 72 of this Act, that is, on the costs of returning the goods. In the event that the contract is concluded from a distance, the goods cannot be returned by post due to their nature in the usual manner
10. in the fact that the consumer exercises his right to unilaterally terminate the contract, from Article 72 of this Act, after making a request in accordance with Article 64 or Article 70 of this Act, the consumer will be obliged to pay the retailer a reasonable part of the price in accordance with Article 77, paragraph 7 of this Act
11. the consumer cannot use the right to unilaterally terminate the contract, from Article 72 of this Act, in cases where, based on Article 79 of this Act, that right is excluded, that is, about the conditions under which the consumer loses the right to unilaterally terminate the contract.
12. the existence of liability for material defects
14. the existence of appropriate rules of conduct of the retailer, as defined by Article 5, Clause 18 of this Act
15. duration of the contract, if the contract was concluded for a fixed period of time, that is, under conditions of cancellation or termination of the contract that was concluded for an indefinite period, i.e. which is automatically extended
16. the minimum term in which the consumer is bound by the contract, if any
17. deposit or other financial security that the consumer is obliged to pay or obtain at the retailer's request, as well as the terms of payment of that deposit, i.e. the terms of obtaining other financial security
18. if applicable, the functionality of the digital content, including the necessary technical protection measures for that content
19. if applicable, the interoperability of the digital content with computer or software equipment that the retailer knows or should know about
20. mechanisms for out-of-court settlement of disputes, i.e. about compensation systems, and how the consumer can use them. All the aforementioned notices, i.e. those that are necessary in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, can be found in the Terms and Conditions on the Argola textile yacht design website (www.argola.com).
INVOICE / CONFIRMATION OF THE CONCLUDED CONTRACT
The invoice that the customer will receive together with the ordered goods is a confirmation of the concluded contract and contains all the necessary information from Article 57 of the Consumer Protection Act.
RULES OF CONDUCT OF THE RETAILER
The Terms and Conditions represent the rules of conduct by which the retailer undertakes to act in his business practice.
Prices are expressed in Croatian Kuna and VAT is included in the price. Prices, payment terms and promotional offers are valid only at the time of order and may change without prior notice.
Ordering goods through the webshop is possible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can order only as a registered user. All products listed on the webshop (www.argola.com) are not in stock and are available for order in limited quantities. If a specific product is not available at the time of the order, the customer will be notified and offered the most similar replacement product or a refund. The customer is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the data entered during registration and ordering.
For card payments, Argola webshop uses the PayWay payment platform. Due to the fact that the customer needs to enter sensitive card data on the PayWay payment form, which is secured by a high level SSL encryption), the retailer does not come into contact with the card data, and is not responsible for the transfer and/or storage of the information. The exchange of confidential data is carried out in a secure way, exclusively between the card user and the bank that issued the card.
In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act (“Official Gazette” number 41/14), Article 11, Argola textile yacht design d.o.o. does not transfer personal data of customers to a third party without prior express and written approval of the customer and collects only basic data about customers/users. We undertake to apply maximum security measures in order to protect the interests of customers and prevent possible misuse of information. In the process of realizing the purchase, we will only use information that is necessary. Customers are regularly given choices about the use of their data, including the ability to decide whether or not they want their name removed from lists used for marketing campaigns. All customer data is strictly kept and is available only to employees who need the said data in business and will not be sold, disclosed or given to a third party. All employees are responsible for respecting the principles of privacy protection.
LIABILITY FOR MATERIAL DEFECTS
Argola textile yacht design d.o.o. is responsible for the material defects of the items it sells on its website in accordance with the positive regulations of the Republic of Croatia, especially the Obligations Act.
OUT-OF-COURT SETTLEMENT OF CONSUMER DISPUTES
In the case of a dispute between a consumer and the retailer, a report can be submitted to the Court of Honor of the Croatian Chamber of Commerce or a proposal for conciliation can be submitted to the conciliation centers.
SUBMISSION OF CONSUMER COMPLAINTS
Pursuant to Art. 10 of the Consumer Protection Act, we inform consumers that they can submit complaints about the quality of our services in writing (by mail) to the address: Argola textile yacht design d.o.o., Odranska 16, Biograd 23210, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to your complaint in written form no later than 15 days from the day of receipt of the complaint. Please include your information in the complaint: name and surname, address for the delivery of the response.
ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
With the European Commission Regulation, no. 524/2013 on the online resolution of consumer disputes, the „Platform for on-line resolution of consumer disputes “(Platform for ODR) has been enabled at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/odr
The website, www.argola.com, is owned by the company Argola textile yacht design d.o.o. All content on argola.com such as texts, graphic content, trademarks (logos), icons, audio and video recordings, digital downloads, software packages and data are the property of the company Argola textile yach design d.o.o and are protected by national and international regulations on the protection of copyright and related rights, i.e. industrial property rights, and their unauthorized use is a violation of regulations on the protection of intellectual property rights.
INFORMATION ON THE ARGOLA.COM WEBSITE
Argola textile yacht design d.o.o. makes maximum efforts to keep the information on the websites up-to-date and accurate. Argola textile yacht design d.o.o. cannot guarantee the 100% accuracy of all displayed information about products and services. In exceptional cases, deviations between the actual data and the data available on the web pages are possible. Argola textile yacht design d.o.o. reserves the right to make technical errors when displaying prices, product availability and/or discount or benefit codes. In each such case, Argola textile yacht design d.o.o. undertakes to revise the order and contact the customer to agree on the available alternatives. Also, product photos may not always correspond to the products that are actually available and should be understood as an informative illustration only.
USE OF ARGOLA.COM WEBSHOP
Argola textile yacht design webshop (www.argola.com) is owned by Argola textile yacht design d.o.o. and usage of the same is not charged, while for access to the internet and for use of remote data transmission, as well as the fee of providing such a service, contact your operator.
AVAILABILITY OF ARGOLA.COM WEBSHOP
Argola textile yacht design d.o.o. strives to provide the best possible product offer. Argola textile yacht design d.o.o. cannot guarantee that the products on argola.com will meet your needs. Argola textile yacht design d.o.o. cannot guarantee that the products will be error-free. If an error occurs, please report it by e-mail to: email@example.com in order to remove it as quickly as possible. Access to the webshop (www.argola.com) may sometimes be unavailable due to work, maintenance or the introduction of new content.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Argola textile yacht design d.o.o. cannot take responsibility for any damages caused by the use of information from these pages for purposes that go beyond the scope of their intended purpose. By entering this website, the service provider/owner and creator of this website, Argola textile yacht design d.o.o., is released and discharged of any liability that could arise from improper use of products from this website. All products that are sold on this website are considered original products and the supplier and owner of the website, Argola textile yacht design d.o.o., cannot be held responsible for any injury arising from the use of products purchased through this website. All products available through this website remain the property of the supplier, the owner of this website, Argola textile yacht design d.o.o., until the moment of full payment of the purchase price. The End User expressly agrees that the use of the website www.argola.com is the sole responsibility of the End User and the company Argola textile yacht design d.o.o. does not guarantee (i) the consequences that may arise from the use of this website. Argola textile yacht design d.o.o. reserves the right to refuse service or cancel an order at its own discretion, without limitation or giving reasons.